Programmes – Nouvelles
- Minor in Creative Writing: Offered by the Department of Geography. This minor program will provide students with theory and practice in the area of sustainability and sustainable development.
- Minor in Sustainability: Offered by the Department of Geography. The Minor, Environmental Law and Policy will provide an analysis and overview of environmental issues, ethical principles and practices that are relevant to legal, political, and social applications, both in Canada and internationally. Areas of focus will be on environmental policy and environmental law.
- Minor in Environmental Law and Policy: Offered by the Department of English and Drama. This program will allow students to focus on either the literary or dramatic arts, or to integrate their work in both these areas of creative expression. They will learn about the artistic traditions that frame their own writing and experiment with producing and sharing written work in a variety of genres, using a range of formal techniques.
- Certificate in Global Perspectives: Offered by the Department of Language Studies. The Certificate in Global Perspectives will provide students the opportunity to examine issues from different cultural, economic and socio-political perspectives, and provide an interdisciplinary or disciplinary global lens through which to interpret and evaluate our interconnected world.
- Certificate in Advanced Economics: Offered by the Department of Economics, the Certificate in Advanced Economics is open to students who seek a more formal and deeper analysis of economic models and their application. The requirements include core advanced courses in the 3 main fields of economics: Microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics that will help prepare students for graduate and professional studies as well as provide valuable applicable skills for future careers.
- Professional Experience Certificate in Digital Media, Communication and Technology: Offered by the Institute of Communication, Culture, Information and Technology (ICCIT), this program will provide students enrolled in the Specialist in Digital Enterprise Management (HBA), Major in Communication, Culture, Information and Technology (HBA) and Major in Professional Writing and Communication (HBA) programs the opportunity to engage in industry-based experience in digital technology and media fields that will be integrated into their studies through work placements.
Changements aux programmes
Human Resource Management – Former program title: Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
No program suspensions have been announced for 2019.
Mises à jour d'admission
Updated Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships
Our updated guaranteed entrance scholarships, available to all newly admitted students directly from high school, are as follows:
- 95.0% and above: Up to $12,000 ($3,000 x 4 years)
- 92.0% – 94.9%: $3,000
- 90.0% – 91.9%: $2,000
Program Prerequisites Reminders
The following are reminders of changes that were made last year:
- All programs under Management now require MHF4U.
- Many programs under Chemical and Physical Sciences that required SPH4U now recommend it.
- All Forensic Science programs that required SPH4U now recommend it.