Résidences et plans de repas
Coût de résidence
Costs for residence range from $8,500 to $17,000 (HOEM residence an 11.5 month stay) plus meal plan for the academic year.
Types de chambre
- Pitman Hall is Ryerson’s largest residence, with 14 floors and 566 rooms (single, double, paired and apartment style rooms). Meal plans are mandatory.
- As with all of our residence buildings, first-year students are given priority for Pitman Hall housing. Residence floors and room styles are open to all gender identities.
International Living/Learning Centre (ILC):
- The ILC is an 11-storey former hotel. It can accommodate 256 residence students (single- and double-style rooms). Meal plans are mandatory.
- As with all of our residence buildings, first-year students are given priority for ILC housing. Residence floors and room styles are open to all gender identities.
- HOEM residence opens in 2018 and is Ryerson’s largest residence, with 30 floors and 593 rooms. It features study rooms and lounges. The second floor includes a large student lounge, maker space, gym facilities, and yoga studio. All suites are fully furnished and include a kitchen, living room and single bedrooms.
Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex
- More information to come.
We're growing to support you! Ryerson has four residence buildings on campus, including more than 900 new residence spaces added in 2018 and 2019.
Pitman Hall: Resident Advisors are located on each floor; Academic Links are assigned to each faculty and assist with academic resources; TV lounges on each floor; floor kitchens, laundry facilities, 24-hour security; cafeteria in the building; high-speed internet access. Four different room styles: single, paired, apartment, double. Mandatory meal plan.
ILLC: Resident Advisors are located on each floor; Academic Links are assigned to each faculty and assist with academic resources; common kitchen and TV lounges on each floor; cafeteria in building; laundry facilities; classes and conferences run in the non-residential areas of building; 24-hour security; high-speed internet access. Two different room styles: single, double. Mandatory meal plan.
HOEM: Find information about HOEM's suite types, amenities and services.
Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex: Opening 2019, more information to come.
Between these 4 buildings there are a range of room styles including 2- to 4-bedroom apartments, single bedrooms with shared hallway washrooms, and some individual rooms with private washrooms. You'll have an opportunity to identify your preferred room style in the residence application.
Garantie de résidence
We do not guarantee residence for first-year students. When offering a space in residence, Ryerson University gives priority to first-year students traveling the furthest distance away from our campus.
You must complete a residence application form after accepting a Ryerson offer of admission. The first round of offers is made in mid-June. Offers continue to be made throughout the summer and school year until the waiting list is exhausted.
Acompte de réservation
A $50 application fee is required with your application.
Plan de repas
Meal plans have two components:
All you care to eat at Pitman and ILLC Dining Halls: Meal plan dollars go towards unlimited access to eat as much or little as you like at Pitman Dining Hall or the ILLC Dining Hall. Your OneCard grants you access to the Pitman and ILLC Dining Halls.
$400 to spend at other retailers on campus: You also get $400 to spend at campus eateries like the Hub Café or participating food retailers including Balzac's, Oakham Café and Ram in the Rye. Purchases are deducted from your flex dollar account in a declining balance.
Depending on where you live, residence students have a few options for meal plans.
Pitman Hall or the International Living/Learning Centre (ILLC)
Residence students living at the ILLC or Pitman Hall are automatically enrolled in the 7-day meal plan. If you are living in apartment-style units at Pitman Hall, you can also choose the 5-day meal plan to supplement your own cooking.
Students living at HOEM are encouraged to sign up for either the 7-day or 5-day meal plans, though it is not mandatory. Students can also choose to load any dollar amount onto their OneCard to spend on food at any time.
Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex
More information to come.
7-day plan: All you care to eat, 7 days a week for $22 per day
The 7-day plan costs $5,300, which works out to be $22 per day for all you care to eat at Pitman Dining Hall and ILLC Dining Hall every day of the week. Plus, you get $400 in flex dollars to spend at participating retailers.
5-day plan: All you care to eat, 5 days a week for $22 per day
The 5-day plan costs $3,900, which works out to be $22 per day for all you care to eat at Pitman Dining Hall and ILLC Dining Hall from Monday to Friday. Plus, you get $400 in flex dollars to spend at participating retailers.
- Téléphone 416-979-5284
- Courriel email@example.com