Business Administration (BBA)
Sommaire du programme
- York University
- baccalauréat spécialisé en administration des affaires, B.A.A.
- Code de programme
- Fourchette de notes
- high 80s to low 90s
- Apprentissage expérientiel
- Non disponible
- 400 Open
- Langue d'enseignement
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ENG4U* (minimum grade of 70% required)
- MHF4U (minimum grade of 70% required)
- MCV4U or MDM4U (MCV4U recommended)
- And 3 additional 4U or 4M courses (no more than two 4M courses)
*Francophone applicants may present FRA4U, FEF4U or FIF4U
Exigences BI et AP
Critères d'admission supplémentaires
You can only apply to one Schulich program - either BBA or iBBA.
A Supplementary Application (including leadership profile and video interview) is required by the deadline listed below. Details and supplementary application will be available in December 2017.
Deadline to submit the Supplementary Application:
• January 31, 2018 for Ontario high school applicants
• February 7, 2018 for out-of-Ontario high school applicants
For questions about the Supplementary Application, please contact the Schulich Undergraduate Programs Unit at email@example.com or 416-736-5081.
If you apply to an undergraduate program, you may meet the language requirements if you have successfully completed – or are in the process of successfully completing – 1 of the following:
- 4 full years of study in Canada in English or French at the high school level;
- 4 full years of study at the high school level in English in a country where English is a primary language or where English is the primary language of instruction, or in French in a country where French is a primary language or where French is the primary language of instruction.
- 1 full year of study in an accredited university degree program in English in a country where English is a primary language, or in French in a country where French is a primary language.
- 2 full years of study in English in an accredited college diploma/applied degree program in a country where English is a primary language or where English is the primary language of instruction, or in French where French is a primary language or where French is the primary language of instruction.
- Successful completion of academic program level 6 at York University’s Language Institute (YUELI).
York reserves the right to request language proficiency test scores. All faculties require 4U English (ENG4U)*.
Language requirements for programs offered by the Faculty of Education are available by contacting the Faculty directly at 416-736-5001 or visiting the Faculty of Education website.
* Les étudiants qui fréquentent une école secondaire de langue française peuvent présenter un cours de français de 12e année U (FRA4U, FIF4U ou FEF4U).
Offres d'admission pour les élèves du secondaire de l'Ontario
Basic Requirements for Admission
York gives admission consideration to applicants who successfully present academic credentials earned at recognized/accredited institutions around the world.
For Ontario high school students, the minimum admission requirement is the completion of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, and six 4U/M courses, including ENG4U. Students may also be required to fulfill Faculty or program-specific prerequisites. Francophone applicants may present FRA4U, FEF4U or FIF4U.
You must successfully complete the OSSD diploma, including six 4U/M courses and all of the prerequisites for your programs, and maintain the average used for conditional admission.
Note: Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the university.
Failed and Repeated Courses
York’s policy on repeated courses: Repeated courses are accepted. Admissions will consider the course with the highest grade, which may not necessarily be the most recently taken course. The Schulich School of Business reserves the right to review each situation on an individual basis.
York’s policy on failed courses: Failed courses will be considered. Admissions will review the course with the highest grade.
Timing and Process for Admission Decisions
After applying to the undergraduate program, you will receive an acknowledgement email from York with your York reference number printed on it. The acknowledgement email will be sent within 2 business days of receiving your application.
York will begin assessing applicants and may make conditional offers of admission as applications are received. You are encouraged to present as strong an academic profile as possible. Application processing times vary depending on your application type. It usually takes 4 to 8 weeks for your application to be processed and for a decision to be made.
York will consider 3U/M courses for initial admission purposes. Qualified applicants may be considered for alternative programs in cases where they do not meet the admission requirements of their original choice, or where their original program choice has filled.
Veuillez noter : ENG4U est requis pour tous les étudiants du nouveau programme. Les étudiants qui fréquentent une école secondaire de langue française peuvent remplacer ENG4U par FRA4U, FEF4U ou FIF4U.