Communication Studies (BA)
Sommaire du programme
- Wilfrid Laurier University – Waterloo Campus
- baccalauréat ès arts , B.A.
- Code de programme
- Fourchette de notes
- Low 70s
- Apprentissage expérientiel
- Demande de coop disponible à l'université après l'inscription
- 4 932 (all Faculty of Arts programs combined)
- Langue d'enseignement
Apply to this program with the Management Option directly through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre: OUAC code UMC.
What is the Management Option? Business fundamentals are at the heart of any organization and many careers. By adding the Management Option to your degree, you will learn and understand the core principles of the business world, including accounting, marketing, human resources, operations, policy and finance.
Admission to the Management Option requires an overall average in the low to mid-80s, in addition to meeting the admission requirements for your major.