Sommaire du programme
- Lakehead University - Orillia
- baccalauréat en sciences commerciales, B.Com.
- Code de programme
- Fourchette de notes
- Apprentissage expérientiel
- Demande de coop disponible à l'université après l'inscription
- Open enrollment
- Langue d'enseignement
- Co-op options are available after year three in the Honours Bachelor of Commerce program. Co-op is available in the following majors: Accounting, Business Finance, Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations, Information Systems, and Marketing.
The first two years of the Honours Bachelor of Commerce (four years) and Bachelor of Business Administration (three years) are common. After the second year of the Honours Bachelor of Commerce programs, students must choose to complete the program in one year with a Business Administration degree or continue on for the two remaining years of the Honours Bachelor of Commerce degree. Majors available in the third year of HBComm are: Accounting, Business Economics, Business Finance, Management, Human Resources Management/Industrial Relations, Information Systems, International Business, and Marketing.
College Transfer programs are available! Please refer to the College Transfer Program section.
Applicants without 4U math will be considered for admission but will be required to take a prescribed course as a First Year elective.
To find out more about our programs, visit: www.mylakehead.ca/programs/.